My adventure to America!

I am going to america on the 17th of December, my Mum, my Dad, my Brother and I are very exited to be going.

If you where going to any part of the world where would you like to go?

I am so looking foward to moving.

14 thoughts on “My adventure to America!

1. hi Bethany

i would go to Townsvill 😛 😉

If you got to choose any part of the world where would you like to go?

from or class mate Abbey 😛 😉

• Hi Abbey, 🙂
      Townsville sounds pretty cool even though it’s pretty hot! 🙂
      If I had a choice I would probably go to Italy because some of my family members are from there! 🙂
      If you had other choices from around the world, what would they be? 😐
      From your class mate Bethany. 🙂

• Hi Bethany! 😀
        if i could go anywhere, it would have to be greece. i think all of the columns and strange buildings are very interesting. 🙂
        or i would go to rome, and see the coloseum where the warriors in ancient rome battled with lions! 😛
        from sam, signing out

2. Hi Bethany,
    Dad here. Great to see you have started your blog – I am proud. I am also excited about heading to America.
    See you soon,
    Dad

• Hi Dad, 🙂
      Thanks for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it! 🙂
      I can’t wait to see you to, I also can’t wait to go to America! 🙂
      If you could go to any place in the world, where would you go? 😐
      From Bethany. 🙂

• Sweet,
        You pose a really tough question. There are many places in the world I would like to visit. However, if I could only go to one place it would be on safari in southern africa in the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro. Hanging out with lioins and giraffes under the watchful gaze of the highest mountain in Africa. Think Lion King!
        See you in about 11 sleeps.
        Dad

3. An adventure to America! How very exciting. I’m looking forward to having a record of the trip. Are you going to write the things you find funny and different to Australia as well as the very exciting things you do?

4. Hello Bethany – this is Grandpa. Of all the places in the world I’d like to go after America to see you would be Brazil the Amazon River and Rio de Janeiro

• Hi Grandpa, 🙂
      WOW! Those sound like realy cool places. I can’t wait to see you tomorow! 🙂
      I hope you will like it being back at our house. 🙂
      From Bethany. 🙂

5. Hi Bethany. It’s great to see that you have a blog now 🙂 Not long to go now until your big adventure. Mark and I like to travel too and we are looking forward to some adventures next year. Holly gets to stay home and look after the farm. Keep on Blogging. from Belinda and Mark

• Hi Belinda, 🙂
      If you had a choice for living around the world , where would you live? 😐
      Say hi to Holly and Mark for me! 🙂
      From Bethany. 🙂

• Hi Bethany

We really like living in Australia but there are a lot of places we would like to visit like Italy, France, England and Malaysia. And America too 🙂

6. Hi Bethany
    It is going to be hot today! Hope we don’t melt on our way to see you! This is fun writing on your blog and reading all your replies. Did you read all the ones from the 26th of November? I have never been on blog sites before. What’s your favourite meal? Pancakes? I made chocolate sauce last night so we might have some with icecream while I am with you and Nathaniel.
    See you soon!!

Nanna Anne

7. Dear Bethany,

What a great start you have made to your blog!

In our next blogging session we will look at adding images and your clustrmap because I am sure you would be VERY interested to know where in the world people are visiting from.

Your adventure does sound amazing. If I had a free flight to anywhere, I think I would visit home to Ireland, but would stop on the way somewhere exotic that I have never been…. maybe Fiji or Indonesia! I can’t wait to read about your adventures here.

Mrs Murphy