Think of blogs!

Hey everyone, i’ve got a question for you.  If you had a blog, what would you name it and what would you put on it?

Long question, isn’t it?  I think so.

I love having a blog so if any of my freinds go away, I can still talk to them.  Do you think that would be cool because I do.

If I want to talk to someone around the other side of the world, I could talk to them.  Don’t you think that would be cool?  I do.

I have some some freinds in India and we can contact on blogs, we do and we contact on not only the blogs from this school but on other blogs from other parts of the world aswel.

I like to talk to them on the blogs and also sometimes on the phone, it’s pretty cool to talk to them every now and then.

4 thoughts on “Think of blogs!

1. Hi Bethany –
    I am so pleased you have a blog because we can keep in touch when you are in America. I am sure you will have a fantastic time leaning new things and showing and explaining aspects of Australia and Australian ways to your new American friends.
    I am looking forward to reading your blogs and like Nanna Anne I will log on often.

Nana Erin

2. hi bethany,
    this is a great post.
    i can’t quite think of an answer for the the first question.
    and the second i can’t quite say for sure but it would probably be as cool as you say it is.

from Daniel.

3. Dear Bethany,

I have thought about getting a blog, but I’m not sure I have enough that is interesting to say. If I wrote a blog it would probably revolve around food or knitting or silly things that happen in the family. I might name it something like “A day in my life…” or “A funny thing happened…”. What about “I don’t think we’re in Oz anymore Toto?” 🙂