Almost Christmas time!

I like this time of year with lots of Christmas cheer!

I hope that you all like the presents that you get from friends and family!

I hope you get most of the presents that you want.

What do you want for Christmas?

How many presents do you expect to get?

I don’t expect to get many because I’m moving.

6 thoughts on “Almost Christmas time!

1. Hi Bethany,
    This is a really good post and makes people think about what they want.
    I have a lot of things that I want for christmas but there is one thing I want the most and that is a fiberglass surfboard!
    But I think I will be getting it after christmas or for my birthday

2. hi bethany,
    i love christmas time, its my faviourt time of the year, plus we get some time off school.

what i want for christmas is: smiggle girf card, queenscliff book shop girft card, and sprises

but i cant wait for christmas it going to be grate so much fun and famlys come togeter.

what do you do for christmas with your famly? 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

3. Hi Bethany,

I love Christmas because of the meaning behind it. It is always a special day when it is someone else’s birthday and you get the presents!!!

This Christmas I’m really enjoying the dorky Aussie Christmas Carols I am playing at home. I really miss having a tree and I would love for it to be a REAL pine tree. I think they smell really great. Maybe next year.

There isn’t much “stuff” I really need in this world (have you seen how many boxes there are at our house?) so for Christmas I think I would like to go and help feed people at a homeless shelter or give some money away to people who don’t have much. I think it is a good thing to think of other people who maybe have less than us at this time of year. What do you think?

4. Hi bethany! 😀
    i want a baseball set, skylanders giants, pokemon black and white II, Darren shan comic 3 tunnels of blood and 5 trials of death. What are you expecting for christmas?
    from sam, signing out

5. Hi Bethany,

Christmas for me has always been a special time, with lots of traditions and, most of all, sharing it with those you love. We will be able to share it with your Mum’s sister and her family this year at our place. I think we will be able to skype you to share it a little when you are overseas. Will it be the same day here as there?

Presents – I don’t need much either. I always like perfume – you know which one! But I heard last night that Australia is the 6th richest nation in the world, so I think it is better to give than to receive. We like to give to people in other countries who don’t have as much as we do. But we also like giving a little to our family! I wonder what your family will get from Grandpa and me?!!!

6. Hi Bethany,

It is almost your last day at Point Lonsdale Primary. I am thinking of you, hoping you have a great last couple of days.

You already know what your family received from us for Christmas. We enjoyed playing that game with you both and know you will have lots of fun playing it with new people in America. You will have lots of laughs with it, as we did. I will always remember the fun we had the week we were there. It was great.

Well, have a great flight and we will see you when we come over some time. Don’t grow TOO big for a squeezy hug. xx