Spring break!

I have done a whole term in America, how exiting!

I am now on spring break, spring break is a kind of holiday that is between term three and term four.

We are currently at colorado and Ive done skiing and ice skating, just a tip for ice skating, it’s hard to start off with but you get used to it.  Also start skating at the adge of the rink.

Do you like snowbording, skiing, or ice skating better?

3 thoughts on “Spring break!

• To Eliza and Lilly, 🙂
      We miss you guys too, evan though we are still having fun here.
      I hope that you do well in the cross contry! 😉
      I hope everything is going well in Point Lonnie.
      From Bethany. 😉

1. Hi Bethany
    How exciting – a Spring Break but it would have felt more like a Winter Break in Colarado with all that snow.

I am so happy that you have tried ice-skating. Isin’t it wonderful. I loved ice-skating but it certainly takes a while to get the hang of it. You need to have your centre of gravity exactly in the right place or “oopsies” down you go. Starting off at the edge is certainly the best way – then you can hold onto the rail if you need.

I am so thrilled that you, and the family enjoyed your holiday. Did you try snowboarding as well? I certainly have not done that because when I was younger there was no such thing as snowboarding -it is relatively new.

So to answer your question, I love skiing and I loved ice skating. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong country.

Anyway – love to you and everyone at home.
    Keep blogging – they are great!!

Love
    Nana Erin